$100/Day Lazy Passive Income Ideas For Beginners




This is how to make money online for complete beginners, and the exact ways I used to make $100 a day, going from $0 to $88,000 in 30 days, then from $0 to $30,000 a month in a very short time, and ultimately from $0 to $1.5 million in 12 months. The beautiful thing is, you can go ahead and try it today.


Obviously, making money is great. For example, for me, I didn’t even care about making millions of dollars. I didn’t care about traveling around the world or getting nice houses and fancy watches. I didn’t care about any of that. 


All I really cared about was finding a way to make $100 a day or five grand a month. If I could just do that, I could finally win back my freedom. I wouldn’t have to work a job I didn’t like, or listen to a boss who didn’t value me or treat me according to my worth. I could take my loved ones and my family around the world and actually start traveling. That’s all I cared about.


But the hardest thing for me was that every single thing I tried completely failed. I’d look around and see all the gurus on social media flexing in their Lambos, and I thought, "That could never be me." It was just so hard for me to get started.


So, when you first start making money online, before we talk about how I went from $0 to $1.5 million in 12 months, you first need to get what’s called a “belief check.” Now, what is a belief check? A belief check is when money finally gets deposited in your bank account for the first time from an online venture, and you finally feel that this is real. 


If you’ve never made money online, it might seem foreign to you. It was for me because, my parents and I didn’t understand anything about sales or marketing. I wasn’t tech-savvy, didn’t have a business bone in my body, and everything just overwhelmed me. I thought, "If I could just find a way to make $5, $10, or $20 online and actually see it, something would switch in my mind." And this is exactly what happened.


I found one way that got me to $100 a day, and it was one of the easiest ways. Literally, as you will see on Walmart, I would copy and paste pictures and throw them up on eBay. The exact same gazebo thing is on Walmart, and on eBay for $200 more! So, when I was a broke college student studying to become a dentist, I needed more money. 


My friends were going out to restaurants, and I couldn’t afford to go out. I’d take my girlfriend out at the time, and I was afraid she might order something expensive. I was just hoping she didn’t order the steak! I just wanted to live a life where my loved ones could go to a restaurant, order whatever they wanted, and when the waiter came, I could hand them my credit card without worrying about the bill. That’s all I wanted, it was all food-related! I know I’m a man, just a simple guy, right?


The way I started making $100 a day was by copying and pasting pictures from Walmart onto eBay. Bam, make a sale—$50! I remember the first time I made a sale. It was around Christmas, and I remember it was $40. 


I heard the "cha-ching" noise from my eBay app, and I thought, "Whoa, this is real!" That sale was more important than making millions; it was more important than making five grand a month because it confirmed that this was real. All my limiting beliefs, money blocks, and insecurities vanished. I realized I could do this.


So how did I get to the next level? Well, after making that first sale, I thought, "What else can I do?" That’s when I went from $0 to $8,000 in 30 days. I realized I could make money online, so I started moving up the ladder. Instead of $10 or $20 profits, I asked, "How can I get more profit?" 


That is where ClickBank comes in, you can sign up for free and earn $146 or $135 commissions. These people will handle shipping, customer service, and all the risks. All you have to do is some marketing. I thought, "If I could just make $100 a day with this, let me see what I can do."


I found a fitness product and created content around what people were searching for, like “jump rope transformation.” My content of me got 739,000 views! From there, I started gaining attention, and as I gained more attention, more advertisers wanted to put ads on my content. I turned on AdSense, and soon, I was making over $330,000 a month in passive income. It was surreal!


But, if you don’t want to show your face on camera or create content, there’s another way to make money online. Find out how we used the Silver Lining Method to make $3,000 to $10,000 a month in profit with just a smartphone, in as little as eight weeks, without starting a business, showing your face, creating content, running ads, building complicated funnels, or learning any hard skills on this website as I publish an article or two every week 


I kept creating content, despite feeling insecure or thinking people might judge me. The alternative was a job I hated, working for a boss who didn’t care about me. That’s what kept me going, and eventually, I went from $0 to $5,000 in 30 days and to $1.6 million in 12 months.


I found a mentor who was successful in e-commerce. He taught me how to sell products on Shopify, using the same principles I used with eBay and Walmart. I’d buy a cheap product, like grill mats, list it on my Shopify store, and sell it for more. By mastering Facebook ads, I went from nothing to $5,000 in 30 days and eventually $1.6 million in a year. My whole life changed. I could take my family to the nicest places and finally enjoy the freedom I’d worked for.


If you don’t want to run ads or handle inventory, I have a workshop upcoming, just sign up for the free workshop when it drops, I will share the link in the comments below when it’s finally done in a week.


Discover how we used the Silver Lining Method to make $3,000 to $10,000 a month in profit with just a smartphone in as little as eight weeks. Out soon. I love you guys, and I’ll see you later!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url