Valuable Business Concepts: 6 Strategies to Generate Revenue



You know there are more businesses out there that you can start right now with just one thousand dollars than any other time in history and in this article I'm going give you six of the most promising ventures that you can start today with one thousand dollars ( $1,000 ) or less and the first one on the list is one that I actually did for a few years after I quit my nine to five job which was web design slash development.

Web design/development

When I started doing web design back in 2016/2017 I basically had zero dollars to my name in fact I was even in a little bit of credit card debt at the time but none of that mattered because I was able to quickly learn how to build websites using a completely free platform called wordpress.org, and combined with a completely free plugin called Elementor I was able to scale my web design business from earning just a few hundred dollars per week to a few thousand dollars per week to as much as eighty thousand dollars per year.

Just keep in mind before I ever even get started I had zero previous web design experience, I learned everything that I needed by spending about two weeks watching different videos on web design and web development and the valuable insights is that I didn't even need to learn how to code because I just used completely free drag and drop tools to get the job done and even with the very limited knowledge that I had when I was first getting started.

To find new clients all I did was just go to upwork and start submitting proposals and I'm just going to be 100% transparent with you, web design and web development completely changed my life because it was the first time in my life that I was truly able to be my own boss and work from the comfort of my home without having to go out and work a nine-to-five job.

I'm certainly not saying that it still wasn't a lot of work, it was but I could work from anywhere in the world that I wanted and yes, I did work extremely hard but it was much more rewarding work because I was able to make money and be my own boss. I actually planned on coming out with a few articles potentially a series where I'll show you step by step the exact process of going from zero to 100 as a web developer.

In other words, if you know nothing about web development or web design and you want to start doing it to make some significant financial opportunities, how exactly you can get there. But if that's something that you're interested in, please be sure to drop a comment down below just saying "yes make the dedicated web development article" and if enough of you are interested then I'll start working on that series.

Print in demand posters

The next business idea is creating print on demand posters. The online poster slash canvas artwork industry is a relatively new and thriving industry, in fact many of the pieces of artwork that I own in my home I actually bought from Etsy and more than likely all they did was simply use a print-on-demand service such as printify to print and ship the products for them.

For example both of these awesome stock market paintings I bought on Etsy for around $200 a piece and the crazy part about this is the seller didn't have to print the artwork. They didn't have to build the frame and actually put the frame on the artwork, they didn't have to package it and ship it or worry about any of the physical labor involved with manufacturing and shipping physical products. The only thing they had to do was just create the artwork which is free.

Here's the truly incredible part about this business, even if you don't have any previous design or painting experience and you're thinking to yourself well "Kingsley how can I do this business if I'm not a painter or a graphic designer". Well there's actually two different routes that you can take both of which require no previous experience. The first is to create a motivational quote posters very similar to these in the image below.


These posters are selling for between one hundred and fifty nine dollars to as much as fourteen hundred dollars depending on the size and you're probably thinking to yourself right now, "Kingsley there's no way no way that people are spending that much money on some simple canva posters right?" Well I think that you would be shocked because there are hundreds of people leaving five star reviews about their absolutely amazing purchase and these are just the people who are actually leaving reviews.

I would guess that there are probably thousands of people who are buying this posters. This does leave us with one question, how exactly are you going to come up with design? You can either just use really inspiring quotes found on sites like inspiringquotes.com or you can use AI to come up with valuable insights quotes for you. For example if i ask the AI to give me a huge list of motivational and inspiring quotes, the result will certainly inspire you.

And something else that you can do is use AI to generate completely copyright free poster artwork for you. For example if I go into a free AI tool called mid-journey, I can ask the AI to create for me a list of sea red cherry Botanical children's art print and in just a matter of seconds it will be ready. It can then be taken into a free print on demand service like printify who will then print and ship this to your customers for you.

I know that you probably still have a ton of questions about this business and I do have a dedicated article about this business which you can read more about through this link print on demand business that will pay you $10,000/month

Mobile car detailer

Next up on our list is a mobile car detailer so about a month ago there was a flyer on my door promoting a mobile car detailing service and I didn't think much of it but then just a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that there was this guy probably in his early to mid 20s who was cleaning and detailing cars at several of the different houses in my neighborhood. I finally put two and two together and I realized that this was probably the same guy who was passing out flyers about a month earlier.

You'd be really surprised to learn a lot of people will pay you good money to clean and detail their car as much as once per month, in fact there are a ton of people making hundreds of dollars per day, thousands of dollars per week and even millions of dollars per year doing car detailing and getting started with this business is actually incredibly easy.

Step one, check your bank account to make sure that you have at least 150 dollars. "You got that?" Okay good job let's move on to step number two. Step number two, take your butt to any local hardware store or Walmart walk in and buy one garden hose, a garden hose nozzle, a bucket, some microfiber towels, glass cleaner, auto cleaner, a wash mitt detailing brushes, a little scrubber thingy to clean the tires.

Some Tire Shiner an extension cord and a shop vac. Because you're going to be doing mobile auto cleaning meaning you have to move around to different houses, you'll obviously need some access to some running water and electricity and there's really two different ways to go about this. You can either buy a 15 to 25 gallon water tank which you can buy for between $100 to $200 and all you would do is just connect your water hose directly to the tank and you'll also need electricity to power your shop vac.

And for this you can just buy a portable power station for around $140 or if you didn't want to spend any extra money you could just ask the home owner if you can connect to their outdoor water and power source, it's really up to you most. Home owners probably won't mind, now the next thing that you'll want to do is obviously get the word out about your business. You need clients and there's a few different ways to find new clients.

As always you can take advantage of free sites like Facebook Marketplace, local Facebook groups Craigslist and use sites like "next door" to promote your services. But something else that I think you should do in addition to posting to the free sites, I also think it would be a good idea to invest in some door hanging Flyers. These things are super cheap, high quality and can be bought in bulk on sites like Vistaprint for example 1,000 of these door hanging Flyers can be bought for about 13 cents a piece.

Or if you wanted to start smaller you could buy 50 and that's going to cost you about one dollar per flyer but obviously the more flyers that you buy the cheaper it is and in my opinion, if you really want to take this business serious and you want to grow as fast as possible you'll want to hang these flyers on as many doors as possible. Also going to higher end wealthier areas is probably going to be one of the best strategies for finding new clients.

And to kind of just give you some perspective on how much money you can make doing this, let's take cost of an average car detailing session which is between $150 and $300 depending on what you're doing and let's just say for example that over three to four hours you clean four different cars and you did this five days a week, Monday through Friday.

Well this means you'd be making an average between three thousand and six thousand dollars per week or about twelve thousand to eighteen thousand dollars per month and that right there is some significant financial opportunities just for cleaning cars. "Here you go ma'am thank you that was easy".

Window Washing Business

The next business that you can start for under one thousand dollars is a window washing business. I was on Reddit the other day wasting my time looking at a bunch of nonsense when I stumbled upon this post of someone talking about their new and successful window washing business that pulled in almost eleven thousand dollars in Revenue. It's first month and they even shared a screenshot of the revenue as proof and so I decided to do some digging to see what this person had to say about their new-found business.

I saw questions like "what kind of equipment do you need to get started?" and "how do you actually haul that equipment and how do you find new clients?" And honestly not even to my surprise all of his answers were super simple, for example what equipment do you need to get started, as far as equipment microfiber cloths and glass cleaner is the most basic all the way up to getting commercial grade equipment just depends on your budget and plan.

And conveniently enough, you can actually buy a full glass cleaner kit on Amazon for about $19 and then you can buy a cheap Bucket from basically any hardware store. Some glass cleaner and a used ladder and for around just a hundred dollars, your business is ready to go. Next question, how do you actually haul the equipment inside the back of a regular size sedan? you don't need any fancy pickup trucks or Vans to start this business.

How question did you get all the customers by doing door-to-door did you leave Flyers? how else did you get clients? all customers through D2D know I don't leave Flyers but with that being said, door to door knocking is not going to be for everybody. Luckily though there are a ton of other ways you can find new clients that work just as well, this could be once again buying super cheap door hanging flyers from a site like Vistaprint.

It could be once again posting free ads on sites like Facebook Marketplace local Facebook groups Craigslist next door. There is one other really important thing that this person did mention about their window washing business which is that, many of his clients live in more high-end or wealthy areas and so this is definitely something you're going to want to keep in mind. If you're passing out flyers or going door-to-door knocking make sure that you're going to higher end wealthier areas.

Lawn Care

The next business that you can start today is the very simple business of lawn care. I think it's so easy to over complicate being your own boss and making money by your yourself. People will tell you all day whether it's in the comments section of this article or your friends and family. It's not that simple being your own boss, is not that simple.

You're making it seem too easy it's not that easy and the truth is I'm just being honest with you as somebody who hasn't had a boss in the past like almost 10 years. It is that easy and this is the case for a lawn care business, it's the reason why Lawn Care is a 129 billion dollar industry and continues to grow year after year and the best part is that it doesn't really take a lot to get started. The first thing that you'll need is obviously a lawn mower.

The thing that I think a lot of people overestimate is how much lawn mower they actually need to get started. Like do you actually need to go and spend two three four thousand dollars on a zero turn or like riding lawn mower or can you just get a push mower for two, three, four hundred dollars. Well it all really depends on your budget and your goals.

But just understand that for the most part you can go and start a successful full-scale lawn care business with just a push mower, a cheap hedge trimmer, a leaf blower and a cheap weed whacker or whatever the heck you call it where you live, a weed eater and if you don't believe me well there are people doing it every single day. So below five hours you can make 500 bucks. If people could do it, you could do it too.

Starting A YouTube Channel

Now this last business is one that can definitely be the most lucrative of any of these but it also does require more work than probably most of the others and that is starting a YouTube channel. Before you go and get yourself into a big fit and say "Kingsley i can't do it not only do, I don't know how to talk to a camera but I also don't have enough money to start a channel". Well to that I say bull poopy I can't actually say the cuss word because Google is reading.

A lot of people have this impression that starting a YouTube channel means going and being the next Mr Beast, that you have to go and spend five million dollars to produce one YouTube video and that is not the case at all. You can literally go and start a channel with just your phone, I'm not kidding most modern cell phones nowadays have the ability to not only shoot 1080p which is more than sufficient for a YouTube video.

But they can also shoot 4K which is like way better than even some cameras for example on the iPhone if you go into your settings and then scroll all the way down to camera, you'll see an option that says "record video" and if you tap on this you'll have several different video settings ranging from 720p all the way up to 4K and so you really have no excuse. I will admit there are some valuable insights about starting a YouTube channel that I won't be able to talk about in this article.

Things like how to choose your channel niche, how your channel is about, how to come up with video ideas, how to actually edit your videos. All of these things are extremely important topics to discuss but I can't do it in just a couple of paragraphs in this article but with that being said, I do plan on writing a comprehensive YouTube course at some point really soon about how to make high-quality YouTube videos with your phone.

Also, I don't talk about this at all but I have a massive YouTube course that gives you detailed insights on how you can set up a YouTube channel and improve it with the help of AI. Here's a link to the course [YouTube Course](https://minetorial.com/YouTubeCourse) and I know this will have a significant impact on your journey to starting a YouTube channel.

Hey, you're amazing and I appreciate you so much for being here I mean that. Don't ever forget you can accomplish anything you want in this life I'm watching you, I believe in you, and as always I'll see you again very soon take care.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url