5 Habits That Helped Me Achieve Financial Independence By 24



In today's article, I'm going to share with you five straightforward routines that led me to my initial seven-figure earnings. Now listen before you click away or you think you know what, maybe this is a little too straightforward or maybe, you know, I've already read a few articles like this.

I do not give a... If you're attempting to generate your first $1,000 online or you're already earning a substantial income, you're either going to learn what to do in this article or be reminded of what you're not currently doing because I guarantee there is less than 0.01% of you that are following these five things consistently every single day.

So with that intense intro out of the way, these five things, honestly, I followed consistently day in and day out to achieve my initial seven-figure earnings. And by the way, I'm not going to sit here and pretend that if you follow these five things you're just going to start earning money out of nowhere.

No, you need the optimal business model, you need the right vehicle, you need to actually determine what approach is the best fit for you because we're all different. So I'll go ahead and leave a link down below to the updated 2024 version of the most effective business model to follow this year.

I go ahead and I compare a variety of different business models out there and I tell you which one is the most effective to earn $10,000 a month online in profit consistently?

So once you finish reading this article and you know exactly the five routines that you need in order to become financially successful, well then you can go ahead and get an understanding of what business model works best for you in your situation.

So the first routine that helped me achieve my initial seven-figure earnings is arranging my outfits the night before. Surprising, I know, like what a shocker. Listen before you try to downplay some of these stuff, ask yourself, it seems simple, am I doing it? Because more than likely you're not. Why is it that when you're in the Army you lay out your clothes the night before so that way you can spring out of bed and you don't have to think about anything? And that's the exact same...

I actually have two sets of clothes arranged. I have my workout attire, so I have okay, I'm going to wake up and I'm going to train in the morning and listen, throughout the years as I earned a substantial income and then even more, I've tried different things. I've tried training at night, I've tried training in the day, I've tried training midday, sometimes I train twice a day, you know, I mix things up.

But to achieve my initial seven-figure earnings, I train first thing in the morning every single day. So I would have my workout attire so that way when I woke up because when you wake up it can be cold all the time, you know, I grew up in London so it's cold, dreary, you don't want to get out of bed and anything that mentally stops you or any little piece of extra thinking you need to do in the morning is very dangerous.

So that's why go ahead and arrange your workout attire the night before. Then when I came back from the gym, I actually had my next set of clothes arranged, which is just my normal day-to-day working attire. For you maybe that's your office clothes, your school clothes, whatever it is.

The point is it is your uniform for the day, you know, whether you have an online business or whatever stage you're at with your career, it's your uniform for the day. I really can't explain how important your morning is and that it's a very fragile time of the day for you. You really need to be careful about making too many decisions first thing in the morning.

You know, everyone famously knows that guys like Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, they pretty much wear the same thing again and again every single day so that way it eliminates decision fatigue, you know, they don't need to think about what clothes should I wear today? And by the way, I think you should have maybe not that same philosophy but wear it's the exact same but just simple stuff.

I just have, you know, if I don't have any meetings outside the house, I just wear a simple t-shirt, some trousers, and some shoes and that's it. It's just very easy stuff to put together. I don't really need to think about it. So eliminate as much decision fatigue as possible, arrange your clothes the night before and trust me I can tell you,

Especially if you have a tough time waking up, I feel like even just arranging your clothes is just an anchor to yourself, it's just like you've made a little micro promise to yourself, yeah, I'm going to wake up tomorrow and I'm going to train because I've already arranged my training clothes, it's like that first commitment point.

Now the next routine that helped me achieve my initial seven-figure earnings was planning out today the night before. I don't care at what time of the day you sign off, maybe for you you know, you sign off work-wise at 6:00 p.m. and you're not really going to think about work the rest of the night, maybe you know that you're going to a nice dinner, you're enjoying whatever it is.

But the point is when you finish up with your office work, you know, whether that's you're starting an online business and you know that you're finished with your work blocks for the day, I want you to sign off in whatever way that works best for you. You know, I've tried a bunch of stuff, I've assigned my non-negotiable tasks for the next day, which is just one or two things that I have to do non-negotiables and then three to five nice to haves.

But the point is if I finish those one or two non-negotiables, the entire day is a success in my mind. So I've done that but not scheduled, you know, hour by hour. And then I've gone to the point in the past where I've scheduled literally hour blocks, you know, I'm doing this every single hour and I follow a strict sort of hourly schedule.

Things will change for you as time goes on, you'll find the flow that works best for you, you know, these days I just set my one or two non-negotiables and then the nice to haves because my schedule is always moving and I started my first entrepreneurial adventure 10 years ago at this point so I really trust myself to know how to sort of morph and change my schedule depending on whatever the day can throw at me.

So as I said whether that's written on pen and paper, whether that's in the notes section of your phone or your computer, whatever works best for you, there's no right or wrong answer here. The point is when you finish up your work for the day, go ahead and plan the next day. There's some crazy things that happen while you sleep, and there's some crazy things that happen overnight.

Your brain is going to mull over and your brain subconsciously is going to start thinking about the problems. And problems, I mean that in a positive way, the challenges, the puzzles that you have to tackle the next day and how you can do it as efficiently as possible.

So plan the following day the night before, and that leads perfectly into the third thing that aided me in achieving my initial seven-figure earnings, and that is never ever wake up and not know what you're going to do in your workout. And that kind of ties into planning the night before.

The night before, I would actually plan my exercise session. Nowadays, in the morning, I engage in tennis, boxing, you know, I have my coaches, my one-on-one coaches, so they sort out my full protocol. I don't need to do too much thinking there. But yeah, it's really crucial that the night before, you already know what you're doing in your workout.

Once again, this all kind of ties into the fact that your brain is going to be stimulated and it's going to start thinking, okay, I need to do this tomorrow, I need to do that tomorrow, and it's going to start working in the background. And in my experience, it's not going to be a thing that keeps you up or you have a tough time sleeping, it's just there and your mind's kind of working in the background to already start, as I said, solving some of these problems, thinking about the workout, how things are structured, etc., etc.

So, as I said, night before or at a minimum, at least when you wake up in the morning, plan out your workout. Just make sure you don't go in the gym, you're in the gym, you're looking around, you know, 'Oh, what do I do?' Because training takes willpower, and that's already zapped half of your willpower for the next day.

Now, the fourth thing, and this was significant for me and still to this day is significant, is switch your phone to airplane mode. I actually know which one of my friends turn their phone on airplane mode because half the time when I message them it doesn't show it's delivered, it just shows it's sent.

And for me, airplane mode is a very good sign that someone respects their time, it's a very good sign that someone understands that listen, I'm going to affect the world, I don't want the world to affect me. Now, if you're in a line of work, let's say for example you're a real estate agent where you need to be on the phone talking to people 24/7, this, that, like I'll be honest.

I'm on calls maybe hours a day on my phone talking to my leadership groups inside of my different companies, but obviously I'm in a fortunate position where I've been running my businesses for so long where I kind of decide when we have the phone call. But as I said, I empathize that for some people they do need to, you know, they really do make money from their phone and being accessible quite often and you know, really being accessible to other people.

But for the people that aren't, protect your time, put your phone on airplane mode and you know, even if you do make your money from being accessible at a certain point, let's say even just for your workout, just your workout alone, you know, let that 30 minute, 45 minute, 60 minute, 90 minute, whatever it is, let that time be your peaceful time, put your phone on airplane mode, relax, leave it, give 100% to what you're doing.

So, yeah, I remember, probably the first few years that I started my first serious business, I had my phone on airplane mode half the day and I actually had two phones and these days I have definitely a lot more than two phones.

But back then I had two phones and you could even do like an iPod Touch and an iPhone and I used to put my phone on airplane mode and anything else that I needed, for example, Audible, Spotify while I was working out, even access to Uber, I would just have that on the second phone or, you know, as I said, you could do iPod touch or whatever it is that works best for you and I would have that as my additional thing where essential services

I could have on that and then the other phone could just be put away and once I was done with my serious work, the non-negotiables for the day, then I could access my other phone. So, by the way, the whole idea of airplane mode is really just protecting your time, safekeeping your time and making sure that you are your priority and that's really what I did when it came to social media advertising platforms.

Obviously, the first real business that I had was an advertising agency that I had for 6 years and, you know, I always used to tell people around me, you know, even in movies, the drug dealers will say, you know, never use your own product. I always viewed social media and the internet like that, like I want to be someone who's benefiting from this and not someone else benefiting from my attention and that's why turning your phone on airplane mode, that's why limiting your social media use is just so, so crucial.

Now, the last routine that helped me achieve my initial seven-figure earnings and I know this sounds simple but I know that 99% of you guys don't do this, drink one liter of water first thing in the morning and make sure that that water is by bedside or somewhere in your room so you don't procrastinate because this is something to this day I still struggle with.

For me, just drinking water is just so boring, so tedious. That's literally the reason for one of my company's big day where we have a line of hydration products, whether that be our can for our electrolyte sachet but yeah, the point is drink water first thing in the morning and also make sure, preferably to put an electrolyte packet in there.

I'm not even trying to plug my product because it's sold out and I don't really know when it's going to be back in stock so whether it be a big b day electrolyte sachet or one other company or what I used to do back in day is just a little sprinkle of sea salt and sometimes I'd squeeze some lemon in there as well but the point is as you're drinking you know so much water first thing in the morning just try to get a little bit of salt in

So that way you actually retain the water because a lot of times you'll drink the water but because you've lost so much sweat, people don't realize how much sweat and salt you lose while you're sleeping whether it's warm whether it's cold it doesn't matter you still sweat a lot while you sleep so it's really important just to get a bit of sodium in the morning

People don't realize the water that we drink these days they've stripped out all of the minerals and everything from it so as I said drinking water is not enough you have to remineralize it and as I said whether you want to use electrolyte sachets or literally just some cheap sea salt and sprinkle that in there, the point is first thing in the morning, make sure you are hydrating properly. And as I said, I know this sounds so simple but up until a year ago and literally creating a brand new company just to make a product that fits my needs, I even struggled with this.

So that's really the fifth and final thing. Well actually, you know what, I'm going to say one more thing about this. Most of you guys are consuming so many coffees first thing in the morning, you're having a double espresso, a venti cold brew, blah, blah, all this, that won't do anything. You need to hydrate first, you need to drink first, you need to just drink some water first, get some fluids in your system.

So, ladies and gentlemen, those are the five simple routines that led me to financial success. And by the way, I want to be very honest with you guys, I have to revisit these routines all the time and even my life because obviously as you go further and further along your journey, you know, each phase of your life demands a different thing from you.

There's, you know, in your free time go watch the Jeff Bezos interview he did in 2023 where he basically broke down his life and a lot of it he said is, "Oh I wake up and I just kind of like hang around for a couple hours, I just read newspaper, I eat breakfast, I go for a walk like I just float."

And I think also he woke up at 8:00 or 9:00 a.m., like even me I wake up at 9:00 a.m. because I'm on call sometime until 2: or 3:00 because most of my employees are in America so with time zone issues living in Dubai, you know, I'm not the perfect ideal spitting image of wake up at 5:00 a.m. Club, wake up at 6:00 a.m. Club. I am doing the thing that makes sense for my current stage in my career and my life and you are going to need to adapt and mold and do the same for you.

You know, there were points in my life I used to wake up at 5:00 a.m., used to wake up at 6:00 a.m., but no matter how my schedule changes or the traveling or this or that, the one thing that remains true, I must continue and follow these five routines that actually helped me achieve financial success to make sure that I sustain it.

So, ladies and gentlemen, on that note, I hope you enjoy this article and as always, I'm watching from afar and I'm rooting for you.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url